BIRDIE 11 Saint Donat Golf Course
Michel TEICHET moves to the Golf de Saint Donat accompanied by Philippe LARVARON head Pro and Éric POUJEOL and always fantastic images…
– The left-handed shot with a right-handed club… Already golf is not always easy!
– The preparation as a whole before playing, respect the steps
– The 7 categories of approaches offered: the chip shot, the putt, the standard approaches, lifting, lobed or parachute, the cut shot and the cushioning.
– How to get around an obstacle such as a tree? How to perform in draw? In the same situation, three different ways to get out of it.
– Interview with the director of Golf Didier REVILLIOD with Patrick DREVON, Golf Méditerranée.
– Back to the approaches
Birdie 11 Saint Donat with Romain LANGASQUE
-Intervention by Romain LANGASQUE: the use of iron 5 which allowed Romain LANGASQUE to get by at the Augusta Masters! Explanations…
Good time with the Birdie channel.
About Saint Donat Golf Course:
A magnificent Par 71 of 6031 meters will delight you by the diversity of its layout and its raised landscapes born of the pen of Robert Trent Jones Junior.
A wonderful 695 meter training course for a Par 27 will offer you the same playing conditions as a real course with exceptional grass quality in both greens and fairways.