Al Maaden Golf in Marrakech
In the heart of a hilly natural space, facing the Atlas mountains, the golf course blends into a fabulous wooded decor with regular curves, alternating plains and reliefs. This course with a varied design is adapted to all levels of games: overhanging departures, water obstacles, a very varied green in height highlighted by typical vegetation: palm trees, cypress and almonds. Combining love of nature and technical fantasy, the golf Al Maaden represents a real strategic challenge for players while remaining affordable and enjoyable.
The golf Al Maaden is an 18-hole championship course that extends over 72 hectares, with one Par 72 and a total length of 6 569 meters (7 184 yards). It bears the signature of the famous architect Kyle PHILLIPS who managed to marry the spirit of the Moroccan oases to an astonishing Scottish touch.
A 300-metre driving range, a treadmill and turf practice, a putting green and an approach green as well as practice bunkers. All these facilities have been assembled to offer a complete training for both amateurs and savvy golfers.
The Club House
Our clubhouse has a restaurant offering international refined cuisine, a bar with fireplace and private lounges as well as fully equipped cloakrooms. The whole is surrounded by sunny terraces giving a splendid view of the golf and the Atlas.
Discover the Proshop Al Maaden, the largest proshop in Morocco with its wide choice of golf items. These prices are referred to as indicative (subject to modiﬁcations) and are non-contractual.
Green fees-Prices in DHS incl. VAT
(1) Only valid on presentation of a license/membership card
(2) Under 18 years of age (presentation of the CIN required in case of doubt)
(3) only from 3 hours before sunset in high season
(4) from 1 July to 31 August
Notebooks/Credits (1)-Prices in DHS incl. VAT
(1) The booklets are issued upon receipt of the net payment (cash, cheque, bank transfer)
- The notebooks are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- The notebooks are registered in the name of the intermediary (agency, to, host, etc.)
Groups of 25 + golfers (1)
(1) • Groups of more than 25 persons may benefit from a discount by making deposit payments upon confirmation
- Provisional reservations for groups of more than 100/50/25 people can be made 12/6/4 months in advance;
- Reservation is not guaranteed until the first deposit payment is received
- The date must be confirmed 3 months in advance at the latest with a deposit of 25% of the invoice
- The definitive number (max. 20% change in the number of reserved departures) must be confirmed 1 month in advance with a deposit of 50% of the invoice
- The balance is to be paid the same day before departures (max 10% change in the number of golfers confirmed)
- The rates in effect are those of the date of the reserved departures or the date of payment of the first instalment
By cheque: On behalf of “GOLF RESORT PALACE”
By Bank transfer:
Attijariwafabank agency: Marrakech Expansion
Title: Golf Resort Palace
Swift Code: BCMAMAMC
Account No.: 0098 C 000002639
RIB: 007 450 0000 98 3 000002639 14
(Bank charges as well as administrative costs of 250 DHS per bank transaction are at the customer’s expense)
- 7 kilometers (15 minutes by car) of the main roads: airport, city centre
- Different access from the city: Direction Old road of Ouarzazate.
- From the airport or the Avenue Mohamed VI: Direction le Pacha or Route de Ourika, the gardens of Agdal, at the end, turn right and then straight.
- From the city centre, circulatory point of the Mamounira, direction Route de Ourika, at the circulatory roundabout, take the gardens of Agdal and turn right and then straight.
- From the city centre, direction Bab Kappes, pass past the Potters, at the circulatory roundabout take left then straight until the roundabout before the Royal Golf, turn right and then straight.
- GPS coordinates: 31.591797,-7.937609
- Click to view the access map of Al Maaden Golf Resort
- Location Plan
Al Maaden Golf Marrakech